A green smoothie recipe I came up with that got me syked!
Want a quick and easy health tip that's good for every body? Eat more greens! And if you don't like em, blend em! Below is a smoothie I put together the other day to get me over that afternoon slump and boost me full of antioxidants.
Take all these ingredients and blend them up in a nutri-bullet or blender:
- 1-2 hand fulls of spinach
- a nice handful of your favorite sprouts
- 1 bannana
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- a decent splash of cinamon
- a pinch of celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 cm nib of ginger
- half an avocado
- 1-2 cups of cold filtered water and ice if you want it colder