Home Holistic Christmas gift guide!
It's never easy looking for gifts so I've come up with some of my favorite things I've been using this year, which have made my life better and I'm sure could help you or you're loved ones too!
- How about a Home Holistic Gift Card? You could give someone a private session with me or a 10 pack to my group classes for a discounted price! To purchase one, please email me here!
- Paul Chek's book, "How To Eat Move and Be Healthy" is always my first recommendation when someone is looking for simple yet extensive look at what you need to do to find health.
- Dr Eric Goodman's book, "True To Form" is another favorite which not only shows you how to do Foundation Training but also how to integrate it into all areas of your life.
- Osho, is one of my favorite spiritual teachers. He's funny, he's honest and his words really make me think about how I can impact the world. "Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic" is one of my favorite's offering a look into the life of Osho and his many achievements and teachings.
- Gymnastic Rings: These can be hung on anything, taken with you anywhere and used in so many different ways. If you've been following me for a while now, you will know the benefits that come from hanging every day.
- Dat Massage Cane: This guy can get into even the hardest to reach spots. Take it to work, leave one in the car, have one in your lunge room, you'll be stoked to have this guy on hand, especially if you are a surfer.
- Adopt a puppy! Who doesn't love puppies, and these guys would love a home!
- Copper tongue scraper. Let's face it, your sick of smelling your partners filthy morning breath, get them one of these to send a subtle Christmas message.
- Skin Brush. It fits in a stocking, it makes her skin soft and it helps you detox. What's not to love?
- Salt Lamp. Stuff the lava lamps, these guys send health giving negative ions out into space and offer a nice light in the evening time, without the melatonin suppressing impact of normal light fixtures.
- Fermentation Crock. Yeah you can use a ball jar, but these are fancy! She'll love it and so will your guts!
- Nutribullet Pro: I got one of these for Christmas last year and it is one of the most used tools in my kitchen. If you don't have one yet, you need one.
- Slow Cooker. They are cheap, they make life easy and they make your meats or curries more nutritious and delicious.
- Raw Revelations Coffee Fix. Heal your adrenals and get your fix. I love this stuff.
- Banks Journal Journey Boardshort. I live in these. I literally surf, sleep, train and ran a Spartan Race in these guys and I get no rashes. Ever. They are stretchy and soft and are the best boardies I've ever had, hands down.